Lead Front-end Developer
I am looking for a Lead Front End Developer to be part of my client's cross-functional engineering team and to be part of a very fast growing, fully funded start-up.
My client has developed a revolutionary new product in the VR space and this is a rare opportunity for an ambitious Lead Developer to join a team in the early stages of a potentially globally innovative product which has full backing!
· Lead and manage a growing team of front-end developers. You'll be responsible for supporting the growth of the team, driving recruitment, identifying training needs and motivating the team.
· Provide technical leadership in the development and implementation of the platform. Where necessary, making technical decisions and managing the backlog and prioritisation
· Develop an in depth knowledge across all our product streams to help anticipate future directions and to aid in assessing the impacts of technology on the business.
· Acting as a thought leader and evangelist for software development best practices, implementing initiatives to keep continuously improve standards and efficiency such as TDD, BDD, reduction of tech debt etc.
· Representing the technology team on cross-functional projects and initiatives with commercial, sales, support and marketing teams.
· Experience building and running cutting edge front-end teams
· Experience of leading and engaging front end developers in driving a high performance culture
· Experience working cross functionally with both product and UX teams
· Understand Agile practices
· Excellent knowledge of cloud hosting technologies and how to use these platforms - AWS or GCP
Beneficial to have:
· Exposure to emerging viewing technologies e.g. HoloLens, Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive
· Experience of three.js/WebGL
· Ambition and a hunger for growth and development
You can search for a new job here.