Lead Hardware Engineer
Based in Cambridge, this is an exciting opportunity to join a pioneering company which has developed smart technology that can be utilised in a range of technologies, including Haptics, medical devices, robotics and VR.
The Lead Electronics Engineer will be joining a growing team of world class electronics, control and firmware engineers and will be responsible for the technical lead of the team and providing support, guidance and mentoring of more junior engineers. Other responsibilities will be technical lead on designs, developing and improving methodologies and procedures to enhance their ability to deliver successful products and interfacing with customers.
The successful candidate will have a good relevant degree, with a strong technical background in the following:
* Analogue Design, Digital / MCU Circuit Design
* System level architectural design
* C/C++ for Embedded Systems
* Ability to define control system performances.
Other areas of interest for this position include:
* Transferring new technology to mass production
* Design for Manufacture
* Specification of test equipment and specifications
* Digital Signal Processing
This is an great opportunity with a company that has interesting technology already in the market place, please get in touch for more information.
You can search for a new job here.