Lead Python Engineer
Based in the heart of London, our client is looking for an innovative, driven and ambitious Lead Python Developer to join a digital technology company based within the music and entertainment industry.
This role is ideal for someone looking to take on the challenge in helping shape the development process: deliver ongoing, iterative change and build a sustainable and dynamic code base.
- Fluent in Python
- Ability to build and develop HTML5-based online experiences
- Proven experience of developing REST API
- Fully comfortable with Redis, Solr, Django, Tornado, Wagtail and Flask
- End-to-end delivery of consumer features, working closely with the interface development team and product owners
- Have worked as senior developer or senior engineer on large-scale web projects
- Experience with Test-driven-development and continuous integration with Python
- Conversant with EC2, S3 and other AWS services
- A solid understanding of Linux
- Have a good understanding of real-time web technologies (like WebSockets)
- Experience using Puppet (Saltstack experience a bonus)
Python, Rest, API, HTML5, AWS, EC2, Developer, London, Permanent, Linux, Puppet, Flask, Django, Redis, S3, WebSockets,
You can search for a new job here.