This is a superb opportunity to join an established, and highly respected team, developing technology specifically designed for Artificial Intelligence, for an experienced Verification Engineer to lead and grow their verification activity from their new Cambridge, UK office.
As Lead Verification Engineer you will have technical oversight of all verification on this site. You will be familiar with modern CPU and ASIC verification methodologies including, but not limited to, constrained random test generation and functional coverage. You will also have experience of managing a team of verification engineers using these methodologies to achieve silicon team goals. You will work with the existing Bristol team to mentor and lead the other team members and help foster a deep understanding of contemporary verification processes, ensuring strong communication and coherency across sites.
* At least 10 years verification experience in relevant industry
* Proven leadership and planning skills
* Be highly motivated, a self starter, and a team player
* Ability to work across teams and programming languages to find root causes of deep and complex issues
* Experience of the verification process applied in CPU and/or ASIC environments
* System Verilog, Python, C++, Linux
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK. This role offers an excellent salary and working conditions; for more details, contact Dave Dixon @ IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.