My client is creating advanced surveillance systems using AI, which can intelligently detect faces and objects for security, authentication and 'market insight' applications. They've recently closed a large series A funding round exceeding $70M and have a number of prestigious customers/partners who revere the technology.
As part of their expansion in Europe, they're currently looking to appoint several Machine Learning Research Engineers who can aid the design, development, integration and deployment of algorithms on to CPU, DSP, GPU and FPGA hardware.
The successful candidate will need:
- A MSc or PhD in computer science, machine learning, or similar
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with Python/Bash scripting languages
- A background in Algorithm development
- Good exposure to Machine Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Scikit, Caffe)
- A good grounding in general software engineering principals
With the recent funding secured, this company are now primed to scale very quickly! As data is at the core of what they offer, these research roles are critical for their success and will present career development opportunities as they continue to thrive.
You can search for a new job here.