Marketing Manager - IP Solutions
My client is a leading start-up in the Intellectual Property (IP) space which is combining Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to create innovative inventions for leading OEMs. Their patents are already cited by companies such as Google, Microsoft and Amazon and they are growing rapidly. As part of that growth, they are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team.
· Excellent educational track-record in a relevant technical or marketing-related subject.
· A true passion for technology and IP; able to communicate that passion to senior level customers and apply technical knowledge to the sell.
· Demonstrable experience of Digital Delivery including SEO, Email Marketing, Website Optimisation, Marketing Automation and all aspects of Inbound, Digital Marketing.
· Background, in marketing, from a technology company (Semiconductor / IP / Software) with an ability to understand the market and the customer base.
· Digital marketing responsibility including SEO, Email Marketing, Website Optimisation, Marketing Automation and all aspects of Inbound, Digital Marketing.
· Creating content; both for in-house and external use.
· Internal Communications - producing effective sales tools for the sales team to use.
· Organising and managing events.
· Managing an external PR company.
This is open to an experienced marketing professional who is able to "wear many hats" in an innovative, and rapidly growing, start-up environment. The role would suit someone who is versatile and hungry to drive marketing communications; owning digital and making the position their own.
You can search for a new job here.