Mechanical Design Engineer
My client, whose work includes development of micro-mechanical, piezoelectronic, fluidic and optical devices for markets ranging from healthcare to consumer products, is seeking a technically excellent, creative mechanical engineer. With both an aptitude and interest in commercial technology and product development. The successful candidate will have top-level academic credentials and demonstrated drive and commitment.
Responsibilities will include:
* Create innovative and effective solutions to real-world problems, working on and leading demanding technology and product development projects.
* Participate in client meetings, communication, and management.
* Take responsibility for best in class project delivery.
* Actively seek involvement in the development of new business through creation of new ideas and identification of opportunities.
* Mechanical engineer with a 1st or 2.1 degree from a leading university.
* Excellent knowledge of mechanical engineering and real-world experience in areas including fluidics, structures, design, dynamics, materials and thermodynamics.
* Exceptional analytical, practical and creative skills.
* The drive and ability to excel in a fast paced, client-facing role.
* Project management and commercial experience an advantage.
Keywords: Mechanical, Design, Engineer, Product, Development, Fluidics, Industrial, Manufacturing.
You can search for a new job here.