Mechanical Design Engineer - Junior
£25,000 per annum
Oxford, South East
I am looking for a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer to join my clients Research and Development team to design and develop magnetic measuring instruments.
· Be responsible for the entire mechanical design cycle of new products from initial concept through to Production release
· Design components for machining, 3D printing and sheet metal forming
· Generation of 2D/3D technical drawings, BOMs and instruction manuals
· Use of ERP system to generate part numbers.
- 2D & 3D CAD Modelling using Solid Edge design tools
· Knowledge of manufacturing techniques such as machining, 3D printing and sheet metal forming
· Understanding of revision control of documentation
· Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software
· Design of Electro-mechanical assemblies
· FEA using software such as ANSYS
Keywords: Mechanical Design Engineer, Solid Edge, Sheet metal, 3D Printing, Electro-mechanical, FEA, Oxford, South East, UK.
You can search for a new job here.