Mechanical Design Engineer
35K - 60K+ DOE
I'm looking for a for a dynamic and ambitious Mechanical Engineer to join a growing team of world-class technologists developing cutting-edge technology from concept to mass production.
You will need to be able to play a significant role a highly skilled team, prioritising activities, balancing long and short term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems. You must be willing to travel to Asia and America a few times a year to support the manufacturing of their products.
* Creation of new product concepts.
* Development of detailed designs which deliver the concept in a manufacturable product.
* Responsibility for identifying and resolving issues with the product through prototype build and test cycles.
* Collaboration with manufacturing partners in Asia and America.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
* A 1st or 2.1 class from a top university in mechanical engineering or related discipline
* Solid understanding of mechanical fundamentals including mechanism design, structural and dynamics analysis
* Experience of 3D CAD, preferably Solidworks.
* Experience of communicating, showing initiative, making decisions and arguing your point as a member of a team of highly skilled engineers.
* Ability to prioritise activities, balancing long and short term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems.
* 2-10+ years experience in an engineering environment or a postgraduate post is desirable but not required.
You can search for a new job here.