Mechanical Design Engineer - Robotics & Automation
30K - 40K+
I'm searching for a Mechanical Engineer with experience in robotics and/or automation to join a fast-growing business in Cambridge.
You will be joining a dynamic, fast growing and progressive robotics and automation solution provider, who specialise in the development of innovative solutions for overcoming complex inspection and automation challenges. The Robotics solutions have been developed through research & development, working closely with industry and research organisations.
I'm looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer with a strong passion for robotics/automation. You will have:
· 1st class degree or a 2:1 degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
· Extensive work experience in robotics and/or automation - Robotics manufacturing, Automation Machinery, Production Machinery etc.
· You will have passion to learn and develop new skills designing mechanical systems for advanced robotic platforms.
· Knowledge in 3D CAD design software such as Solidworks
· knowledge of materials properties and usage
· Experience performing stress analysis on simple and sophisticated assemblies (static and dynamic)
· Design for manufacturing (3D printing, CNC, etc)
You can search for a new job here.