6 month contract
Rate negotiable depending on experience
IC Resources are working with a global market leader in the Telecoms industry to find a Mechanical Engineer for a period of 6 months to be based in Sweden. Your work be focused on the mechanical design of wireless base station and radio components.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Mechanical development of Base-station RF Filter/Duplexer
- Mechanical development of Base-station Radio Unit (RU)
- Mechanical development of Base-station Power Amplifier (PA)
The successful applicant will have:
- A masters degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant subject
- Previous experience of radio filter mechanical development, or radio unit (RU) and power amplifier (PA) mechanical development
- Very good knowledge of industry standard computer software such as Pro-E, ANSYS, AutoCAD, Solidworks etc
- Good communication, documentation and presentation skills are mandatory
- Fluent English - both written and spoken
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.
You can search for a new job here.