A superb opportunity for a Microcontroller Architect to join a highly successful, multinational company, at their Bristol UK office, and help share the future of next generation products for the automotive market.
You will take a leading role in defining system architecture surrounding real time embedded systems by mapping application requirements to system architectures.
* Degree in technical discipline and 5+ years of experience ideally in semiconductor industry.
* Advanced knowledge of SOC architectures.
* Experience/understanding of CPU architecture.
* Experience of IP and bus infrastructure.
* Experience of digital design is a plus
For any queries and a confidential discussion please contact Dave Dixon @ IC Resources - Digital ASIC Design Recruitment Consultant.
You can search for a new job here.