High tech start-up in the 5G systems market is looking for an MMIC Designer with strong experience in MMIC Design and silicon-proven record to join their growing team in the Brussels area. Your responsibilities will include the following:
Owning and contributing to several parts of the RFIC, including mm-wave front-end, frequency conversion, buffering and distribution. Depending on background and experience, responsibilities include:
- Design of front-end blocks (e.g., PA, LNA, phase shifter)
- Design of upconversion/downconversion mixers
- Design of mm-wave passive structures (e.g., TL, transformer, power splitter/combiner)
- Design of mm-wave buffers, drivers and VGA’s.
The successful candidate has a proven track record with expertise in mm-wave IC design including in advanced CMOS Process nodes and ideally high-speed wireless communication applications. The following requirements are essential:
Following qualifications will add to your application:
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. (or equivalent) degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant background
- Solid experience in mm-wave circuit design
- Passive design experience (e.g., TL, transformer, power splitter/combiner)
- Contribution to several successful chips with mm-wave circuits
- Advanced user of Cadence Virtuoso custom IC tool suite.
- Phased array chip design and measurements
- DFT and PVT-aware design experience including biasing
- Chip architectural tradeoffs, interference avoidance and desense analysis
- Experience with characterisation and ATE data review and correlation to simulations.
- A Belgian high tech start up is looking for a Senior Analog IC Designer to contribute to their projects for 5G systems and contribute to several parts of the RFIC, including wideband analog, power management, calibration, biasing as well as LO circuits and subsystems.
For more information about the company and the opportunity, please click APPLY NOW to be contacted by Ane to discuss the opportunity based on your CV.