MMIC Design Engineer
Thames Valley - UK
£55-£75+ depending on experience
An opportunity exists to join an expert team working in the area of MMIC Design for high-performance integrated RF solutions for markets such as wireless infrastructure, automotive and instrumentation. In this role you will be involved in developing high-performance MMICs UltraCMOS technology up to 40Ghz and beyond. The work will include feasibility studies, design and evaluation and you will be liaising with marketing, test and product engineering functions.
Industry degree qualified the successful MMIC Designer will have 5+ years experience in either RF IC Design or MMIC Design and will have experience in some or all of the following;
- Matching techniques
- S parameter design and measurement methods
- CMOS transistor level IC design and layout
- SOI (Silicon On insulator) design experience
- MMIC Design
- RF switches, power amplifiers, mixers, couplers, combiners
- Knowledge of IC fabrication.
- Analog & RF IC layout skills.
- Software tools: ADS, Virtuoso, Cadence Spectre, C, LabwindowsCVI,
Knowledge of mixers, oscillators, lange couplers, Wilkinson combiners is ideal.
You will be a strong team player and able to take initiative. The role may involve occasional travel overseas. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is motivated to work in a small team where they can directly influence the success of a dynamic and growing business.
Contact Leon today to find out more and apply!
You can search for a new job here.