Title: Mobile App Developer
Salary: Flexible - depending on level of experience
Exciting digital agency is looking to expand its development team and hire a further mobile app Developer.
This person will be responsible for building a wide variety of mobile applications from scratch, principally for iOS, but also for other platforms such as Android; and you will be working closely
with a cross-functional team that includes other developers, UX specialists, UI designers and project managers.
Key skills/experience required:
- Professional native iOS software development experience within a commercial environment.
- Proficient in Objective-C (if you have Swift as well - that is a bonus)
- Understanding of web services and back-end integration, including JSON & XML
- Experience with Git, understanding branching workflows
- Experience localising apps for different languages, integrating app analytics
- Native Android, Ionic, Angular, HTML, JS, CSS desirable
- Previous digital agency experience preferred, but not essential
Great opportunity to work as part of a small and dynamic team, and to take responsibility for projects through the full lifecycle. Excellent benefits on offer as well.
Please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative if you are interested.
Keywords: iOS, app, mobile, Oxford, Oxfordshire, permanent
You can search for a new job here.