Mobile Application/SDK Architect
Salary: Flexible - depending on level of experience
Leading global audio tech/consumer electronics company based in London is looking to hire a Mobile Application/SDK Architect.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering subject
- Experience in architecting and specifying audio systems for mobile applications
- An excellent understanding of Mobile OS (Android, in particular) and Application architectures and audio, USB and Bluetooth sub-systems
- Good knowledge of embedded software architectures and serial communications
- In-depth knowledge of architectures for mobile operating systems (Android, etc.)
- A solid grounding in general audio system solutions (ASR, TTS, Alsa, ASoC)
- Knowledge and experience of Mobile Application and SDK product development processes from requirements capture through to long term support
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convey security concepts and principles to a variety of engineering audiences
- Ability to author detailed technical specifications
- Have a validated track-record in delivering and supporting mobile and embedded products.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of SAFe/Agile, Fabric.io, Jenkins, git, svn, maven
- Knowledge of industry standards and protocols relating to USB (UAC) and Bluetooth Audio
- Knowledge of various Audio, Headset, Bluetooth, Security and Biometric technologies and frameworks used in mobile applications
If you are interested, contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative for further info
Keywords:London, permanent, mobile, android, audio, SDK, Architect
You can search for a new job here.