Title: Mobile Developer - iOS & Android
Salary: £flexible - depending on level of experience
Dynamic growing innovative tech company in Edinburgh is keen to hire a further experienced Mobile Developer to join their team.
Working as a key member of a dynamic mobile application design and development team you will be responsible for end to end development and test of mobile applications and services on Android and iOS platforms.
- Commercial experience of developing mobile applications and libraries for Mobile Device platforms.
- Mobile based GUI Design and user interactions and flows.
- Android development experience in Java, Java technologies J2ME through Object Oriented programming.
- iOS development experience in Objective C through Object Oriented programming.
- Software testing of embedded software, creation of test plans and procedures, and production of test reports providing full traceability back to business level requirements.
- Experience with Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) such as Eclipse, XCode, etc.
- Complete end-to-end application development product life cycle process.
- Experience in developing location based applications and maps.
- Object-orientated software design patterns to provide a structured approach to computer programming to create reusable software elements and solutions
- Understanding of Mobile Device connectivity utilising WLAN and Bluetooth
- Continuous Integration Test systems such as Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, FitNesse.
- Application Lifecycle Management tools, with JIRA and JIRA Confluence an advantage
- Source Code Management Systems such as SVN or GIT, with BitBucket (GIT) an advantage
- iOS development experience in Swift through Object Oriented programming
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development and growth of this company.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
Keywords: iOS, Android, Java, Objective C, Swift, mobile, permanent, Edinburgh, Scotland
You can search for a new job here.