Mobile Developer - Android & iOS
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: flexible - depending on level of experience
New opportunity for a Mobile Developer in a global technology company.You will be responsible for the implementation and support of new and existing mobile applications for both internal and external customers. You will be working in an agile team, designing and developing software and tests.
Key skills/experience required:
- Degree level education in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- Mobile application development with a focus on Android and/or Apple development and a willingness to broaden their horizons to both platforms.
- Competent in object oriented design using Java and/or Swift
- Designing and avoiding the pitfalls of native and/or hybrid mobile applications.
- Threading and asynchronous code.
- JUnit and associated libraries (mocking frameworks, etc.)
- One or more scripting language e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby
- Source code revision control, preferably GIT
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
If you are interested, send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative.
You can search for a new job here.