Title: Android Developer
Leading global tech company in Dublin are looking for an Android Developer with broad experience to join their growing mobile development team.
We are looking for an Android App Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limit and will work with our talented team of engineers to design and build the next generation of Connected Health applications.
Key skills/experience required:
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Android development, demonstrating successful delivery of Android apps integrated with cloud-based services
- Deep knowledge of JAVA and Android SDK
- RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the mobile development life cycle and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Experience in the following areas is a distinct advantage:
- C# and/or Xamarin would be a distinct advantage
- Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Software Development in a regulated environment - ISO13485/IEC62304
- Medical or Clinical domain awareness
Send your CV to Matt Andrews if you are interested in applying
keywords: Android, Java, mobile, app, Dublin, Ireland, permanent
You can search for a new job here.