A great, permanent, opportunity has come about for an experienced Software Test Engineer (web & mobile) to work for a Cambridge-based company utilising interesting technologies within the radio-communications field.
- Web, mobile & native app testing experience
- Coding ability/developing frameworks and automated tests (Selenium, Gherkin, etc.)
- Creation of clear test plans/cases
- Manual and automated testing, web and desktop applications
- Database architecture knowledge
- API testing experience
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Strong communicator
- Eye for detail, meticulous nature
- Agile/SCRUM background
- Experience with Jira
- Windows applications testing experience
- Scripting language(s)
- Varied testing environments experience (Android/iOS/Windows/web)
If you would like to work for a company working with compelling products and technologies and think you meet the above criteria, please apply!
You can search for a new job here.