Our innovative client is now searching for a MOCVD Growth Engineer to be responsible for designing the stack and growing GaN epitaxy on silicon for end market applications. The role will involve completing R&D activities and transferring to partner sites. Working closely with customers/process/equipment engineers will be required.
Required skills for the MOCVD Growth Engineer will include;
- Strong GaN-on-Si epitaxial growth knowledge
- Experience of working within a high volume manufacturing area
- Veeco / Aixtron experience desirable
- Excellent communications skills
- PhD/Masters/BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please call us to discuss further.
You can search for a new job here.