Networking & Systems Administrator, great opportunity, global client, Lead a small team!
As the Networking & Systems Administrator, you will lead and provide day to day technical support to a number of sites.
This will be a technical hands on leader role using your skills within networking, windows, backups, support (PC, laptop etc), MDM and disaster recovery.
You will also be responsible for hiring and managing a small team.
This roll we see you provide various levels of technical support (Level 1 - Level 3)
* Microsoft technologies - windows 10, office 365
* MDM - Intune, iOS, Android
* Networking, TCP/IP Cisco switches, ASA firewalls
* Telephony - Avaya, Jive etc
* Back ups - on-premise and cloud
* Disaster recovery
* Desktop, laptops,
* Troubleshooting issues/tickets (Level 1 - Level 3)
* Having meetings with the US team
* Project work - new facilities, new telephony vendor, new bandwidth
* Speaking to 3rd party vendors - Cisco, VMware etc
* Making sure all licenses are uptodate and obtaining more if needed
* Responding to all help desk calls, emails etc
* Install, configure and update all hardware
* Network maintenance
* Back-ups and disaster recovery
Apply now or please get in contact for more information on the role - email@example.com
You can search for a new job here.