Our client is now looking for an Operations Manager to lead the technical operations group including NPI, manufacturing and supplier management. The role will involve driving production processes while ensuring high quality and customer satisfaction. Leading strategic partnerships with contractors will be a key part of the role as well developing annual operating budgets and forecasts.
Required skills include;
- Strong semiconductor device, fabrication, assembly and test experience
- Previous experience with Quality standards
- Ability to achieve manufacturing efficiency improvements
- Excellent managerial and communication skills
- BSc/MSc/PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please contact Rachel.Anderson@ic-resources.com for further details
You can search for a new job here.