PA to CEO
If you are a highly organised PA that is looking to work in a supportive but fast paced environment this opportunity could be for you! You will be responsible for providing efficient and comprehensive organisational support to the CEO. Through the use of exceptional planning, prioritisation and influencing skills you will enable the business priorities to effectively be delivered. The role is fundamental in the support it provides to leaders by giving them space to lead for people and clients.
· Complex diary management with time zone management
· Inbox management and responding to day to day correspondence
· Ad hoc project work
· Organisation of travel arrangements
· Support in putting together documents and presentations
· An effective team member with sufficient flexibility and willingness to take on roles outside his/her normal functional responsibility when required.
· Commercially astute, with a willingness to learn and progress.
· A proven track record of working as a PA.
· Excellent word processing skills and competency in the use of Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to demonstrate the highest professional standards of operation and service.
· Ability to communicate effectively with employees from all parts of the company; and externally, always presenting a high professional image when representing the company.
· Thorough and very high attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task and "upwardly manage" when necessary.
· Ability to work effectively with minimum support.
My client offers a great range of benefits and a supportive/flexible working environment.
For details, please get in touch with Eden @ IC Resources. Please email me your CV or alternatively call me on +44 (0)118 988 1167.
You can search for a new job here.