PDK Engineer - Back End Engineer
Excellent salary + benefits
A newly opened position for a PDK Engineer has just become live in Paris to join a successful multi national company. In this role there will be an opportunity to participate in the development of Process Design Kits supporting technologies and providing support to customers usage of Process Design Kits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with process development engineers to implement process design rules into physical verification rules
- Develop and support solutions for physical verification, parasitic extraction and DFM (Design for Manufacture) and Yield using Mentor Graphics Calibre
- Usage and support of DRC, LVS tools, Mentor Graphics CalibreXRC , Cadence Assura
- Usage and support of RCX/QRC tools and Synopsys Star-RCXT
- Support designers using the verification flow
In addition you will be responsible for Quality Assurance of backend verification: creating and maintaining test scripts and developing and automating testing procedures and qualification flows, running regression testing, assessing results and recommending implementation improvements. Industry degree qualified the successful applicant will be industry degree qualified and have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
Experience is required in:
- Backend verification EDA tools (Calibre, ASSURA, PVS, QRC, StarRC, XRC..)
- LVS verification methodology and rule file writing
- RC parasitic extraction methodology
- Semiconductor process integration knowledge
- Mask layout design
- Unix, Linux and Windows environments and shell scripting
- Programming and scripting languages like: SKILL, Perl,Tcl/Tk
- Revision control tools and procedures
Excellent communications skills in English are required with knowledge of the French language an advantage. The ability to work well in a team and with leadership skills is important for this role.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.