This is a superb opportunity to join an established and highly respected team, developing technology specifically designed for Artificial Intelligence, as an experienced Physical Design Lead to lead and grow a new team from their Cambridge, UK office.
As Physical Design Lead Engineer in Cambridge, you will be responsible for overseeing the work of all physical design engineers on site. You should be familiar with modern physical implementation steps including, but not limited to, synthesis, place and route, timing analysis, physical design checks, power integrity, logical equivalence. You will also have experience of team management using these methodologies to achieve silicon team goals. You will work with the existing Bristol team to mentor and lead the other team members and help foster a deep understanding of contemporary processes, ensuring strong communication and coherency across sites.
* At least 10 years Physical Design experience including advanced technology nodes
* Experience managing teams
* Be highly motivated, a self starter, and a team player
* Ability to work across teams and debugging issues seen to find root causes
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
* Ability to program, required to solve design issues, e.g. Python, Tcl
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK. This role offers an excellent salary and working conditions; for more details, contact Dave Dixon @ IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.