Pre-sales Engineer - Video Technology
UK or Austria
My client is a world-leading start-up in video technology for commercial online streaming use. They are seeking a credible technical interface to support the sales process and help customers make the most of their innovative technology. This role can be home-based in either the UK or Austria.
- Relevant technical degree (or equivalent)
- Solid knowledge of the video market from a technical perspective; an understanding of video compression and video player technology
- A good understanding of API's and integrating video to web, iOS and android applications.
- Commercially astute; able to advise customers technically whilst keeping in mind the commercial goals of the company.
- Ability to travel frequently across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Fluent English
- Providing technical depth to customer's during the entire sales process; aiding customers in making the best use of the technology.
- Presenting product demonstrations face-to-face and via video conferencing
- Regular travel across EMEA
- Working closely with internal teams and ensuring that the commercial and technical outlook is aligned.
Open to an experienced technical mind with a strong commercial acumen in the video space. You will be happy to travel and will be equally apt in technical environments as well as sales ones. A chance to work in a leading and innovative start-up with Tier1 customers.
You can search for a new job here.