Principal Analog IC Design Engineer - Austria
A world leader in the Semiconductor industry is looking for a Technical Analog IC Design Lead to join their team in the automotive division in Austria.
You will be tasked with the responsibilities of technically leading a team of Analog IC Designers in the designs required for NFC applications including the below tasks:
* Interpretation of block specifications to achieve performance targets
* Guidance of block design and layout
* Hands on lab evaluation of product
* Top-level chip verification
* Implement DFT strategy
* Support Test Development Engineers and Group Leader for the planning and execution of projects and resource allocation
* Participate design reviews
* Support design in activities at customer sites
This a very demanding position and you will lead a team of very experienced Senior Analog IC Design Engineers. As the successful applicant you are university degree in electrical engineering and have a minimum of 10 years of experience in Analog IC design, ideally NFC related with strong experience in the design of PLL, CDR, clocking
and crystals oscillators (TCXO, VCXO, OCXO). In addition you should have some of the following:
* Good experience in Digital IC Design
* Strong knowledge in digital synthesis, digital verification and test-insertion, Verilog
* Low power digital design techniques knowledge
* Experience in external Interface design, internal uC design on ARM base
* IP integration and top level simulation knowledge
Fluency is English is essential as you will be working in an international team and have contact with other sites in other countries. International applicant are welcome to apply!
To apply, contact Ane at IC Resources today.
Applicants with experience in: Analog, Analogue, IC Design, NFC, PLL, TCXO, VCXO, OCXO, clocking, crystal oscillators, DFT, leadership, will be considered for this position. Location: Austria