Principal Analog IC Design Engineer - automotive
Salary depending on experience
A Semiconductor company in the South West of Germany is looking for an Senior Analog IC Design Engineer/Technical Project Lead for their team working on automotive applications.
In your position you will derive, develop and implement systems circuit concepts with technical responsibility for:
- implementation of the chip-level architecture
- product development deliverables (SCM, DfT, Design and System level documentation, Verification/Validation plan, production handover, etc.)
- creation of target specification
- risk mitigation and decisions
- schedule success and regular reporting
- design Analog Mixed Signal ICs including high-level modelling of circuit and system behaviour, design verification and layout coordination
- you will be supporting the Project Manager as well as Test Development, Product engineering and physical design implementation
As the successful Engineer you are industry degree qualified in electrical engineering, electronics, physics or related field and have solid experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Development as well as several years of experience in technically leading a team of Analog IC Designers.
- familiar with details of product development: design method, design process, CAD Tool, design for test, physical design, system application
- have profound understanding of CMOS process technologies and device physics
- solid understanding of Mixed Signal semiconductor devices, analog circuit concepts (regulators, band gaps, oscillators, amplifiers, ADC's, DAC's, PLL's and switched capacitor techniques) and analog signal processing
Fluency in English is essential and German an added bonus to your application.For more information and to apply for this position please contact Ane!
You can search for a new job here.