Principal Analog Design Engineer
Santa Clara, California
Our client is a world leading semiconductor company working on mobile devices and the Internet of Things. This is a great opportunity for a Design Engineer who has experience of Analog IC design to further their career with lots of opportunities for progression. You will be working in the advanced products team in Santa Clara, California.
· Lead a project from chip definition to mass production.
· Analog design and technical project leadership of integrated circuit development.
· Coordinate test, product and quality engineering tasks for AC/DC, SSL and LED backlighting power management ICs.
· Design of CMOS/BCD power management circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints using state of the art EDA tools.
· Work with system and digital teams with product definition, chip integration and chip top level verification.
· Lab evaluation and support for circuit blocks/whole ICs.
· Minimum 10 years (MS) or 7 years (PhD) analog IC design experience of power management products.
· Solid fundamentals of transistor level analog integrated circuits and device physics.
· Design experience with BCD process.
· Design experience with analog modules such as comparators, amplifiers, bandgap reference, LDOs, ADC, DAC, etc.
· Good communication and team work skills
· Power electronics knowledge is a big plus.
For details, please get in touch with Dave Dixon @ IC Resources. Please email me your CV (email@example.com) or alternatively call me on 0118 988 1153.Print Save To Shortlist