Principal Digital Design Engineer. Edinburgh or Reading. Audio R&D. A superb opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Principal Digital IC Design Engineer to join my clients' product development team. As the Principal Digital Design Engineer, you will lead a team of engineers with responsibility for the delivery of complex mixed-signal products and IPs. You will design and develop new digital circuit architectures on advanced process nodes.
This position is within the successful Audio R&D division, you will be responsible for developing industry-leading mixed-signal SOCs for consumer mobile audio markets. You will be joining an existing development team, contributing to a global operation working at the forefront of technology. This role can be based in either Edinburgh or close to Reading (M4).
Required skills for the Principal Digital Design Engineer include:
· Implementation of complex digital circuits and sub-systems in RTL using Verilog / SystemVerilog
· Digital system-level design and knowledge, including the use of standard bus protocols, bus architecture design and chip-level clock and reset architecture
· Verification of block-level digital designs
· Good understanding of synthesis and timing analysis of digital circuits; collaboration with DFT and Place and Route team
· Strong lab and silicon validation skills; Experience of chip bring-up and debug from the design perspective
· Leadership and mentoring of less experienced colleagues
· Good interpersonal skills, share technical expertise and knowledge, contribute to design reviews, work effectively to resolve conflicts.
For any queries and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources - Digital ASIC Design Recruitment Consultant.
ASIC, Digital, Design, Principal, Lead, IC, SOCs, Audio, RTL, Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL, STA, Verification, DFT, Chip, FPGA, Newbury, Edinburgh, UK.
You can search for a new job here.