A superb opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Principal Digital IC Design Engineer to join my clients product development team. This role can be based in either Edinburgh or close to Reading (M4) This position is within my clients successful Audio R&D division, you will be responsible for developing industry leading mixed-signal SOCs for consumer mobile audio markets. You will be joining an existing development team, contributing to a global operation working at the forefront of technology.
In this position you will lead a team of engineers with responsibility for the delivery of complex mixed-signal products and IPs. You will design and develop new digital circuit architectures on advanced process nodes.
Required skills include:
· Implementation of complex digital circuits and sub-systems in RTL using Verilog / SystemVerilog
· Digital system-level design and knowledge, including use of standard bus protocols, bus architecture design and chip-level clock and reset architecture
· Verification of block-level digital designs
· Good understanding of synthesis and timing analysis of digital circuits; collaboration with DFT and Place and Route team
· Strong lab and silicon validation skills; Experience of chip bring-up and debug from design perspective
· Leadership and mentoring of less experienced colleagues
· Good interpersonal skills, share technical expertise and knowledge, contribute to design reviews, work effectively to resolve conflicts
For any queries and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason @ IC Resources - Digital ASIC Design Recruitment Consultant.