Principal Test Engineer
£60k plus benefits
Immediate vacancy in Oxfordshire for an experienced Principal or Senior level Test Engineer with firmware expertise. Working within Firmware department. The role is to develop and support the automated test infrastructure. To provide ideas and future plans on further possible automation of the tests and interpretations of the results, for the Firmware products.
Applicants should have a minimum of 10yrs of related experience with a Bachelor's degree, or higher with
a detailed knowledge of automated test frameworks. Strong script writing abilities including Groovy/ Bash or Python. Familiar with embedded software development principles and practices. Experience of embedded software development in addition to automated test framework development would be an advantage. Any experience of mentoring or team leading is an advantage.
Technical experience to include some of the following:
- Jenkins setup and administration (Linux based)
- Groovy scripting
- Python scripting
- Bash scripting
- Linux as a user
- Knowledge of Computer Networks eg. TCP, DNS
- Knowledge of development tools (compiler, libraries, linker, debugger etc)
- Knowledge of code version control
- Software testing
- Coding in C/C++
- Previous experience in Software development (especially embedded) would be an advantage.
Superb Principal level opportunity. Don't miss it!
You can search for a new job here.