Principal FPGA Design Engineer
Our client is looking for a lead hardware design engineer to join their expanding design team. This is great opportunity for a digital FPGA design engineer to join an established Cambridge based company and work on variety of huge exciting client projects.
As a principal electronics engineer you will create the hardware system architecture for products, as well as provide leadership to more junior engineers. This is a challenging role which will involve working on all aspects of complex circuit design at both IC and board-level for the very latest wireless technology.
* An excellent academic record (1st / 2:1 grade required) in Electronics or related field
* Experience of Verilog or VHDL coding for FPGA or ASIC
* Knowledge of board-level circuit design a plus
* High speed design / DSP design experience would be of particular interest
* Excellent communication skills
If you are looking for a new challenge and want strong career progression then please contact Andrew Emberson at IC Resources for further details.
Only applications who are European Citizens will be accepted
You can search for a new job here.