Principal Mechanical Engineer
3-6 month contract
Rate negotiable depending on experience
IC Resources are working with a hugely successful global business to find a Principal Mechanical Engineer for a period of 3-6 months. This position will hold responsibility for the design and development of antenna systems and products. Your duties will include:
· Producing concept and detailed 3D designs using Solidworks
· Acting as Lead Engineer on projects and bids when required
· Using FEA and CFD tools supported by hand calculations to simulate mechanical behaviour
· Generating and amending drawings and documentation to appropriate standards including BS8888.
· Undertaking tolerance analysis of designs including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
· Investigating and defining answers to design problems via Non Conformance Reports from manufacturing.
· Supporting the Chief Engineer as Compliance Verification Engineer
· Continuous improvement of processes and tools including support to corporate change initiatives
· Providing Focus for Customer technical queries (both external and internal)
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar position and have experience in all the above areas. If you fulfil this criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.
You can search for a new job here.