Principal Software Engineer (tools and compilers) now needed in Bristol to join expanding semiconductor company in central Bristol. The successful Principal C/C++ Engineer with be a key contributor to our clients compiler tool chain and simulator.
Applicants will have worked at a senior engineer level or above with 5-10 years of relevant experience and enjoy working in a highly technical environment solving complex technical challenges.
Expertise must include:
● Compiler development and strong understanding of compiler fundamentals
● Development using the LLVM compiler infrastructure
● Compiler back-end flow including code generation strategies, register allocation and optimizations for performance and code size;
● Compiler front-end flow and language extension;
● Real-time and multi-core processor architectures;
You will also have: ● Strong C/C++ programming skills; ● Experience of developing unit tests, and preferably of Test-Driven Development; ● Hands-on experience working with processor or DSP development platforms; ● Familiarity with the use of SCM systems, and preferably a working knowledge of Git; and ● An understanding of Continuous Integration systems
Superb opportunity offering a very competitive salary. Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.