Product Architect - Embedded Systems
Good Base Salary + €20k Bonus + Car
My client, a leading EDA company, is seeking an experienced Product Architect to join their growing team in Munich. You will be experienced in embedded solutions for microcontrollers and be able to formulate effective global strategy. Munich based but global travel required.
* Degree educated with a relevant industry degree or equivalent. Masters is preferred.
* Proven Product Management experience with regard to embedded systems, microcontrollers and the automotive vertical.
* Ability to code in C and C++
* Experience of managing the development of new products in a technical software environment (Agile).
* Bridge the gap between technical and commercial team's; ensuring that product messaging and positioning is aligned at all times with market requirements.
* Define and own product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies globally.
* Conduct and manage market research; ensuring a deep understanding of the market landscape, including competitor activity.
* Establish a strong product strategy for the product portfolio across the global organisation.
* Global travel.
Open to a Product Manager who is excited about new embedded solutions and can take the lead in a global EDA company on the embedded product portfolio for the automotive vertical. You will already have a good understanding of the market place and be able to apply this knowledge to the role to ensure that the product portfolio is aligned competitively.
You can search for a new job here.