A leading company within the Power Supplies, Passive & Electromechanical Components market is currently seeking an experienced Product Development Manager who has strong experience within this this market. The role will be home/field based from France.
· Strong technical knowledge of Power Supplies and Electro-Mechanical products, preferably degree qualified in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
· A minimum of 5 years' experience in the electronics industry
· Self-motivated and able to work from Home Office in French location
· Strong in teamwork and communication with good presentation and organizational skills
· Good verbal / written communications and interpersonal skills
· Good Microsoft Office knowledge and other relevant IT / office applications
· English language is required
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for promotion and design-in of Power Supplies and Electro-Mechanical products within the region
· Working closely with the sales branches, customers, and suppliers to develop projects and new business opportunities
· This is a customer facing field-based role identifying new opportunities and providing technical support to the customer directly
· Understand customer applications and key market developments for growth applications for strategic planning
· Providing training and direction to our sales team
· Reporting to the Business Development Manager Europe
This opportunity will offer a future-orientated perspective on the various roles in our company with responsibilities over different tasks and the opportunity to develop and grow within their progressively expanding organisation.
You can search for a new job here.