Product Manager - Security Software. Great Salary and Benefits. Cambridge Based. My client, an exciting start-up in IOT Security, is seeking a Product Manager, who understands embedded systems, to join their small team and work with clients across EMEA. This role will be based in Cambridge when not on the road.
The Product Manager will be joining an energetic and exciting company, targeting security solutions for the rapidly growing IoT marketplace. Delivering high-grade "Root of Trust" security into IoT edge nodes, secure software development tools and secure manufacturing systems that help enable lifecycle management of IoT devices and protect customers' investment.
Requirements for the Product Manager:
· Relevant electronics degree (or equivalent).
· Proven experience with embedded software for the semiconductor industry; ability to understand software requirements for the industry including frameworks.
· Security experience required; security at the heart of development and an understanding of the corresponding marketplace.
· Broad Product Management experience; ability to generate technical articles and position the product accurately.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
· Manage the entire product lifecycle of future secure embedded platforms and become the bridge between engineering, sales and the customer. This will include strategy and forecasting.
· Gather market requirements for future products and develop use cases and scenarios for new products. Use this market information to position the product correctly in the market.
· Produce technical marketing material (whitepapers etc.)
· Become the champion for all product ranges across security and embedded.
This is open to an experienced product manager with knowledge of technical marketing and producing technical articles. You will be projecting new embedded security products into the market and working with Tier1 Semiconductor OEMs across EMEA. Some travel required.
Apply now! or to discuss this, or other similar vacancies please contact Rebecca Goss @ IC Resources.
Print Save To Shortlist