A leading Electronic Connector Manufacturer is currently seeking an experienced Product Manager based within England to join their UK team. The role will be based from the South Coast of England and will require travel throughout the UK.
· Technical and Commercial understand of Connectors and the Market
· A minimum of 5 years' experience working within the electronics industry
· Strong in teamwork and communication with good presentation and organisational skills
· Good verbal / written communications and interpersonal skills
· Design Experience would be an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the development and implementation of product strategies including product direction, Marcoms, packaging, pricing, expense budgets, profit plans and future product development to manage a product or product category's life cycle
· Provides product related services to internal and external customers, such as customer quotations, technical support, product training, cost reduction programs, production support, and product plans
· Ensures that all appropriate routes to market are developed and supported
· Interfaces with engineers, designers, suppliers and customers to develop product requirements and specification
· Compile and evaluate research on the market's product requirements i.e. performance, pricing, service levels etc.
· Operate in strict adherence with the Commercial process, ensuring that all product development is undertaken strictly in accordance with process
You can search for a new job here.