Solid Base Salary
Product Manager - LTE/5G - Thames Valley, UK.
My client, a company at the forefront of wireless technologies, is seeking a Product Manager experienced in LTE/5G/RF networks. This role will be based in the Thames Valley but will be client-facing and will require some travel.
· Degree educated or equivalent.
· Product Management / System architecture experience - combining both technical and commercial
· Good understanding of LTE (Long Term Evolution) and RAN infrastructure (Radio Access Network).
Knowledge of 5G is beneficial.
· Knowledge of wireless telecommunications industry.
· Product definition and ownership of the full product end-to-end life cycle.
· Working as the LTE/5G specialist and being the technical point of contact for customers.
· Creation of marketing collateral and sales tools related to your product portfolio.
· Establishing the product strategy for the portfolio.
Open to a Product Manager who is excited about new wireless technologies and who has a strong background in product management for LTE / RF networks. This role will encompass the ownership of the product portfolio and will mean that you are the point of contact for all technical and commercial requirements.
You can search for a new job here.