Product Marketing Manager
Working for a global manufacturer who specialise within broad discrete, logic, analog and mixed-signal semiconductor markets, you will be the Product Marketing Manager to provide technical and commercial support to both customers and sales teams.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for day-to-day technical enquiries on the Discrete Product Portfolio from Customers and Sales Teams. You will be conducting regular meetings with customers and assist with design in activity.
· Degree qualified, preferable within Electronics, Computer Science or Marketing
· Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of MOSFETs, Diodes, Rectifiers, IGBT's
· Strong customer facing skills
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
+44 1189 077881
You can search for a new job here.