Product Marketing Manager - SaaS
Competitive Base Salary + Share Options
My client has created a world-leading intelligent cloud platform for the hospitality industry and they are seeking a Product Marketeer to join their team and advance their go-to-market plan. You will be defining the go-to-market plan and looking at the strategy plan for further growth. This is based in central London.
* Relevant degree (or equivalent) in a technology, business or marketing based subject.
* Proven track-record of taking SaaS products to market.
* Knowledge and understanding of SaaS products; particularly for enterprise products.
* Ability to be "hands on" and get involved in more traditional marketing as required.
* Creating and defining the go-to-market plan.
* Understanding market requirements and positioning the product portfolio accurately in the market place with strong product messaging/pricing.
* Ensuring full sales enablement; creating all marketing collateral and sales tools.
* Bringing ideas to the table and influencing future product development with clear customer feedback.
Open to an entrepreneurial Product Marketing Manager who can work closely with the CEO of a growing start-up and help define the product marketing strategy. You will be "hands-on" and not afraid to get in with all marketing tasks when required.
You can search for a new job here.