I have an urgent requirement for a Product Owner for my rapidly expanding Client based in Cambridge. If you are looking to further your career with a company at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies then we would like to hear from you.
You will take a leading role in helping our customers meet their challenges, by understanding their needs and translating them into products, services and features. Ease of use is key for our Clients products. This role not only requires close relationships with customers but also with our Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that all are aligned. You will be joining a small Product team to work with their customers to grow their product and feature portfolio. You are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a focus on rapidly moving research developments into products.
* Defining stories to meet scrum team missions
* Ensuring the Engineering teams are aligned with the roadmap and mission
* Product backlog ownership and prioritisation
* Ensuring stakeholder agreement on epic/story content and priority
* Engaging with Engineering teams to make sure we are solving the right problem
* Help scale our Product Owner function within our growing business
* Recruiting Product Owners across teams
* Help mentor other Product Owners
* Ability to participate in an Agile workflow
* Ability to understand the user journey and define user stories
* Work with scrum teams to deliver product value in a changing environment
* A track record of product ownership
* Ability to document product requirements and acceptance criteria
* Experience with using Jira
For more information or to apply please contact Seamus Hayes at IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.