Project Coordinator - electronics
Great opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join a leading electronics company based in the Surrey area. My client is seeking a Project Coordinator with a technical background, ideally within electronics. As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for generating and marinating project schedules as well as the following tasks:
- Providing summary reports to understand project demands for materials, components and finished goods for efficient development
- Implement, monitor and maintain systems for controlling project budget
- Contribute to and record product BOMs and supply chain strategies
- Manage the transition of finished goods and materials.
In addition to having experience with the above you will need to have the following skill set:
- Previous experience in a similar position within an electronic manufacturing environment
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A strong attention to detail
If you wish to apply or need any further information please contact Chris Moffatt.
You can search for a new job here.