Competitive salary plus benefits package including equity.
IC Resources has an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to work with a dynamic group of senior and junior professionals. Your role will be to drive the team to achieve high visual quality, performance and reliability, in accordance with Marketing requirements and set key milestones.
* Planning, maintaining and delivering effective projects, pro-actively monitoring and actively influencing progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
* Working with contractors & leading projects; training & supporting on project delivery from concept to completion.
* Monitoring time and monetary expenditure on projects as well as setting an improvement strategy
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time within scope and budget.
* Communication & collaborative working with management, colleagues, customers, contractors
* Helping ensure deliverables meet technical and legal requirements
* Be part of regular update meetings to inform the team of projects/issues
* Review with a view of continuous improvement in terms of systems, infrastructure and operations
* Support marketing efforts (e.g. social media and blogs)
Skills and Requirements
* Experience managing teams and delivering on tight deadlines
* Evidence of using project management software to improve teams' productivity
* Continuous improvement focused mentality * Knowledge of planning software
* Team oriented with a hands-on approach
We promote learning and expansion, depending on desire and ability you might be asked to contribute in the following areas:
* Modern game development processes
* Art design processes
* Code design processes
* Animation design processes
* Contracting work or entire projects
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC Resources.
Print Save To Shortlist