As a Project Manager you will be joining a super secretive and highly exciting business division still in stealth mode.
* Managing the design and manufacturing projects across multiple sites
* Working with customers and internal teams to maintain project scope throughout the development life-cycle.
* Create project specifications including project plans, risk analysis, costs and legislations
* Managing the integration of the projects into the plant including product handover and project closure.
As well as having experience with the above, you will need to be keen to work with cutting edge technologies and have the following skillset:
* Must hold a degree or equivalent experience in Electronics Engineering or Manufacturing
* Must have a strong background in Project Management, specifically within electronic manufacturing or design
* Proven experience managing CAPEX and NPI projects
* Experience with DFMEA and reliability testing
* Knowledge or experience with APQP, IATF 16949 and PPAP is desired
If you are interested and want to know more get in touch!Print Save To Shortlist