Proven Project Manager / Programme Manager with software expertise to join superb Bristol based technology start up. The successful Project Manager should have a relevant engineering degree with full life cycle Project Management expertise and a strong Embedded Software background.
What you need:
· a computer science, electronic engineering or other technical degree;
· proven experience in an engineering management role;
· experience of agile development methodologies;
· a strong focus on execution;
· experience of QA processes;
· familiarity with project management, issue tracking and version control software;
· proven ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams;
· excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· great attention to detail.
Don't miss this first class opportunity to be involved with this ground breaking technology. Send your CV now to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
You can search for a new job here.