Project Manager/ Design Controller
Santa Clara, California
Our client is a world leading semiconductor company working on mobile devices and the Internet of Things. This is a great opportunity for a Design Engineer who has experience of Analog to further their career with lots of opportunities for progression. You will be working in the advanced products team in Santa Clara!
* Review and guide overall analog and digital task coordination for design and verification in line with industry standards and state-of-the-art design methodologies.
* Support project leads and functional leads in detailed technical planning including reviews, risks and status updates in the four key disciplines analog, digital, layout, and application.
* Moderate and lead technical "what if" scenario discussions. Support risk analysis mitigation planning across four key disciplines.
* Act as a "go between" for each of the disciplines and highlight technical dependencies across domains.
* May require acting as a TPL for MPWs (IP projects) with coordination internally and externally (supply chain, packaging, central engineering).
* Support TPL and functional leads in organizing and documenting all project related meetings.
* Alignment of technical design actions between analog, digital, layout, and apps.
* All other tasks as deemed reasonable by your manger.
What we are looking for:
* Typically more than 12 years in a similar role involving technical coordination of mixed-signal product development.
* Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with analog design, ideally within PMIC and mixed signal space.
* Advanced knowledge of Product IC design flow, development procedures and deliverables.
* Ability to co-ordinate and pro-actively communicate with multi-site, multi-national, multi-cultural teams; strong inter-personal skills.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Proactive and self-motivated.
* Capability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
* Outward looking, positive individual; open minded and flexible.
* Strategic thinker with a practical approach; "can-do" attitude.
* Excellent presentations and communication skills with good written and verbal English.
* Willingness to travel when necessary.
For details, please get in touch with Eden @ IC Resources. Please email me your CV or alternatively call me on +44 (0)118 988 1167.
You can search for a new job here.