My client is on a mission to tackle air pollution! Their emission monitoring and reporting system provides public sector organisations and companies real-time data on emission outputs, arming them with the information they need to produce environmental action plans.
They're a London based start-up, targeting governmental organisations as a route to market, using IoT sensors and software in city centres to generate meaningful data. They have aspirations to roll out to private companies who have a large carbon footprint.
The Project Manager they're looking to appoint will be heavily involved with:
- Project planning
- Budget planning
- Tracking project developments against key metrics/milestones
- Coordinating internal resources and external suppliers
- Overseeing risk exposure and mitigating this
The skills required are as follows:
- Being a 'hands on' Project Manager, not just delegating
- Experience in risk management
- The ability to manage health and safety for equipment installation
- Being a good influencer (persuasive in stakeholder meetings)
- Accustomed to a start-up environment
- A project management qualification (ideally)
This company have generated a lot of interest due to the societal impact they're able to have - which is why they've received a government grant to continue developing products we can all benefit from.